Wednesday, September 14, 2011

In the bathroom

I have these jars in my bathroom that hold my cotton balls, q-tips and contact lens stuff, and decided to stick my little figurine depiction of the Manneken Pis statue with them. 


It sat there for a couple of days before I noticed the Bruxelles on both. Just a coincidence, but I like it.

While I'm on the subject of things in a bathroom, this is one of my very favorite things. I stockpile it, because it's hard for me to find. Nougat London hand & nail serum. I actually use it on my knees, elbows, heels and the backs of my ankles (my dry spots) and even on the ends of my hair occasionally. It's the silkiest, most moisturizing product I've ever used. This is the fig and pink cedar scent, but the tuberose and jasmine scent is wonderful as well.

No comments: